Tuesday, May 17, 2011

To i or not to i



I do not own a single Apple gadget, not even an iPod. Somehow I manage to get by with day to day things regardless of what Steve Jobs and his people come up with.

I'm not keen on the iPhone either, for a few reasons: the main reason is that I think it's too big. I carry a plethora of items* in my handbag so I need things like wallets and phones to be as compact as possible! I also know that the shiny screen will be shiny no more once I have put that phone against my cheek. What I do like about the iPhone are all the functionalities in it, but I guess that all depends on the apps that you download, so does it really matter which phone you have?



I have now set my eyes on the newest iPhone 4, the white one. I have to admit that the colour is the only reason i am even contemplating getting the iPhone, which is not a very valid reason is it? The fact remains though, that I have had my current (very basic Nokia) for nearly three years. So I feel that an upgrade is way overdue.



Any comments from iPhone as well as non-iPhone owners would be hugely appreciated!

*I am not one of the worst though, a friend of mine carries around a mini pharmacy everywhere she goes!

2 comments:

  1. Jag är en stor iPhan, hehe! Både dator, telefon och musikdevice börjar på ett litet i här i hushållet. Och särskilt iPhonen gillar jag - tusen gånger enklare och snabbare att använda än tex Nokias modeller. Och så sjukt mångsidiga med all världens appar - man laddar ju bara ner såna man har nytta av. Själv använder jag dagligen tex buss- och spåratidtabellerna, väderleksrapporter och nyheter, facebook, gps och kameran.

    ReplyDelete
  2. iPhonen (eller ska de kallas iTelefon på svenska, haha) e ju så praktisk när man kan ladda ner det man behöver. Tidigare gillade jag inga hela iden me touch pad, men har lekt lite med Adnans telefon så jag börjar känna mej mer övertygad.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...