Sunday, May 1, 2011

It's Sunday but not a weekend

One of the hundreds of pictures taken on my own wedding day in 2008. Photo by the amazingly talented Toni Snell.

It's Sunday which means that the weekend has started for most people on this globe, for us here in Saudi Arabia the weekend has just ended. As Friday is the compulsory day off in muslim countries, it means that our weekends are on Thursday and Friday. This makes it quite confusing and I find it really hard to know what day of the week it is.

We had a busy weekend, we did some exploring of this land of sand, I'll post some pictures later. Yesterday I had to watch the royal wedding, I needed to see what the dress and the hair looked like. I was stunned by the beautiful trees that were used to decorate the Abbey, it created such a romantic feel...

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...