Friday, April 8, 2011

Still here

Hi everyone! Just wanted to write a quick note to let you know that I am still here. I know it's been a while, sorry...





I've been working on a project recently and it has taken up a lot of my time and probably nearly costing my sanity as well! I have limited access to internet at the moment, so I will share more with you in a while :) I've also lost the privelege that is the use of my own laptop as my husband has developped a preference for it. It's lighter and also works much faster than his own. That's why I have to share some photos out of my archive of older pics.

Have an excellent weekend everyone!

Waiting for the train - I know I take photos of the most random things, but I just love these vibrant colours!


Hej alla vanner! Det var ett tag sen sist, alldeles for lange mast jag medge. Jag har ett litet projekt pa gang och det har tagit upp all min lediga tid. For tillfallet har jag sporadsik tillgang ti internet, sa jag berattar mera lite senare :) Min man har utvecklat ett starkt tycke for min dator som ar mycket lattare och snabbare an hans. Darfor sa saknas dom skandinaviska vokalerna, dessutom har jag inte tillgang till mina nyaste foton sa det far bli nagot ur mitt arkiv.

Trevlig helg till er allihopa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...