Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Words of the day - Dagens ord

I thought I'd post some of these again. Really only for myself to look back on one day. I have no illusions that my daughters language progress interests many of you.

Mimi - Medicin. Lots of that needed as we are both sick.
Bapa - Barbapapa . Her favourite book at the moment.
Bam - Lampa (meaning lamp)
Baby - One of the few words she got right from the start.

Her favourite song at the moment is Itsy Bitsy Spider or as it is called in Swedish, Imse vimse spindel. She cannot say it though, so whenever she wants me to sing it for her she will tap her index fingers together trying to mimick the spider climbing movement. this was really cute at first, but when you have sung it at least 20 times in the last couple of hours it gets a bit old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...