Tuesday, February 4, 2014

House hunting

So we are looking at buying a house in Australia. we are trawling the internet left, right and centre to find something that fits our budget and our taste. This house will be an investment property, so we are truing to not be too picky about it ticking ALL the boxes. Does that make it any easier? No.

While we would like something that looks like this


Our budget probably allows for something that looks a bit like this
Sorry for poor image quality
But then I realised that the house of houses was for sale. Check this out: you can actually by your own piece of the Sydney Opera House. and if you know me even the slightest, you are aware that I am a huge fan of this particular piece of architecture.So if I can "own" one of these tiles for a mere 100 Australian dollars, I say go for it!!! I know I have at least one friend who i with me in a heart beat. Not sure my better half is so keen on "investing" a hundred dollars on a piece of ceramic.



You can even check out what sort of view your tile has, what's not to love people?! Time to call the house hunting off? Errr... maybe not.

Have a fantastic Tuesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...