Monday, December 17, 2012

Lists and lost

I am one of those people that loves writing lists! Shopping lists, to do lists, packing lists... Anything!

Especially when packing I find it extra helpful to have it all written down, I am notoriously unorganized when it comes to packing. Now that a baby is traveling with us, I'd hate to leave anything essential behind. We have another 2,5 days until we travel and I am proud to say that I am doing quite well with the packing.

I seem to have lost our digital fever thermometer though. I have looked everywhere, twice in most places. What with having been a bit sleep deprived last week, that thing could be anywhere. Luckily we have a spare so it's no biggie!

Anyone else out there who is as crazy as I am about writing lists?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...