Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Canada


It's nearly to the day a month since we got back from Canada, so it's 'bout time that I post some photos I think!


The weather was a bit of a mixed bag, rain, sunshine and to my husbands delight... snow. I will never forget the look on his face when he saw his first snow fall :) 


Got to love how the sign says just "The Falls"...


Niagara Falls was impressive, especially the Canadian side.


We went for the motor show. Now how many "good wife" points do I get for that?!


Introduced my hubby to some winter sports, this was his second attempt at ice skating. We went during lunch time and it was fun to see people from the nearby business district come for a quick run on the ice during their lunch breaks dressed in their corporate attire.


I call this "Human Hippo on Ice"!

Äntligen lite bilder från vår Kanadaresa. Vi tog det ganska lugnt cch turistade inte så mycket. En svängom till Niagara Falls måste man ju inkludera och så lite vintersport. Det blev både slalom och skrinning för min man! Och så var vi på bilmässa, det får man väl lite pluspoäng för, i synnerhet när man är gravid i sjunde månaden!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...