Wednesday, September 14, 2011

M for manual

This month I am taking my first e-course ever. For me e-courses are brilliant as there's not much by way of short courses for (expat) women over here.

The course I am taking is called Photo 101 an is taught by Nicole Hill-Gerulat at Nicoles Classes. I am hoping that this course will give me a better understanding of my DSLR camera and I think that in the first week if the course it already has given me plenty of new knowledge! Previously I used to shoot in Av or Tv mode (semimanual), but during the course we are asked to take the step to fully manual.

I just need to get on with the homework though, I am a bit behind since I spent the first week of the course in Turkey...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...