Thursday, July 7, 2011

Adaptation

I was clever enough to travel to Finland with loads of luggage, but I did not think of packing an adapter. Most of my electronic gadgets have been bought outside Finland and it turns out that finding an adapter that converts an Australian plug to a Finnish one is impossible to fin in the shops. It wasn't until I had exhausted the laptop as well as the camera battery that I realised that these things can be found online... Now I'm waiting for this to be delivered and then I'll be able to post more pics again!!!

I brist på en adapter som konverterar en australiensisk stickkontakt till en finsk så blir det inte några nya foton på bloggen tillsvidare. Jag har beställt en adapter, förhoppnigsvis kommer den med morgondagens post. Under tiden kan jag försöka lära mej att föra över bilderna från min mobil...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...