Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Match made in Australia

Match made in skin colour heaven?
 
Me and my husband come from very different backgrounds, in more aspects than one. To people we might not seem like a good match. I know this because people have told me this. I also know this because people stare at us. I am talking about complete strangers in the street taking such a good,long look at you that only taking a photo will make the image last longer.

Who cares, my husband is the best thing that has ever happened to me!

I urge everyone not to judge others based on what you think you know about them. There is always more than meets the eye.

Jag och min man kommer från väldigt olika bakgrund, på alla sätt och vis. Folk tycker att vi inte passar ihop. Nej, det är inte bara in fantasi - somliga har sagt det rent ut. Främlingar på gatan tycker också att det är fullt lovligt att strirra oförskämt länge på oss, jag borde stirra tillbaka men min mamma uppfostrade mej bättre än så!


Vem bryr sej egentligen, min man är det finaste jag vet!


Så låt bli att döma folk, eller dra förhastade slutsatser på basen av vad du vet eller tror dej veta. Det ligger alltid mera under ytan.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...