Sunday, August 29, 2010

Time to warm up the green thumbs




This was "the garden" a few months ago "Tradgarden" for ett par manader sen
 
The end of August is near, that means that spring is officially only a few days away.
I paid the local garden centre a visit this weekend and got myself some plants for the balcony. I'm not huge on flowers and stuff, I prefer vegetables and absolutely love herbs!

My garden this morning Min tradgard i morse
 

Meet newcomers cucumber, strawberry and tomato. Nykomlingarna gurka, jordgubb och tomat.
 
Augusti ar snart till anda, vilket betyder att varen snart ar har! Jag redan kopt nagra plantor for den kommande sasongen. Jag foredrar gronsaker och orter istallet for blommor. Allt vaxer i krukor eftersom vi inte har en tradgard, istallet har vi en STOR balkong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...