Sunday, April 6, 2014

Tokyo, Japan

It has been nearly a year since we traveled to Japan and I never posted ay pictures from our trip because soon after our trip my laptop came down with a virus.

I took well over a thousand photos, here are some of snapshots from our days in Tokyo. We got to catch up with my husband's friend from university as well as her family and at the end of our trip we all celebrated our daughter's first birthday together.

We had a wonderful time in Japan and we would love to go back to see more!

I quickly decided which Tokyo high rise is my favourite - the cocoon building that you can see
the top bit of in this photo


Our little girl leaving her baby year behind her way too soon...

For such a densely populated city, Tokyo has some really lovely green areas





Tsukuji Fish Market. We did not get here until lunch time, there were a few of these fellas still hanging around.
Rejected perhaps?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...