Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Our Indian Adventure - Day 13


Are we on day 13? I really have lost track over the last few days.

I'm making a slow recovery, yesterday's achievement was a walk around the residential area where my in-laws live. It is a gated community in what can only be called the countryside, about one hours drive south of Bangalore CBD.

Before we arrived I asked my niece what to expect of the area they live in, as I had no clue. I did ask her if we would be woken to the sound of roosters every morning, to which she said no. While there may not be any roosters around we do see cows and sheep grazing the empty plots of land right opposite their house :)



Having said that, there are more and more houses popping up and the area is filled with new development of similar communities. The road sides are filled with the developers signs and one intersection has about 20-30 signs to show the direction to different communities that are being developed!
It will be very interesting to see how this area transforms over the coming years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...