Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Expecting... guests

I thought I'd make that clear already in the header :)

My parents are sitting in a plane somewhere above Ukraine, still quite a few hours before they get to step foot on Saudi soil sand. But I am soo excited!!! It will be great to have them visit my home for a change, it has been nearly 8 years since I left Finland and this will be the first time they will be traveling to visit me!

We have a few things planned while they are here, but mainly we are just looking forward to some time with the family. No doubt our little wild child will be showing them some of her tricks!


It's getting increasingly difficult to get a clear photo with the phone camera, the object is constantly on the move!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...