Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sleepless in Saudi Arabia

A rose with a view - of the Sydney Harbour Bridge
En ros med utsikt över Harbour Bridge i Sydney
 
Argh, I had forgotten how frustrating and mind numbing jet lag is! The funny thing is that I am not sleeping according to Toronto time either. Instead I get a few hours sleep here and there throughout the day and night. I think I might be going slightly mad, just a while back I thought I could hear a cow - there is no farm land even close to our house!
Any ideas on how to get rid of this?! Meanwhile I am going through old photos on my laptop.

Usc, jetlag. Jag hade helt glömt bort hur jobbigt det är. Jag lyckas som mest få några timmars sömn här och där och känner mej mest halvgroggig hela tiden. Har nån nåt bra tips på hur jag sku kunna komma tillbaka till min normala rytm? Nu just får jag tiden att gå åt med att gå igenom gamla foton på datorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...