Saturday, May 14, 2011

I heart green



I've always loved colour and for a long time the favourite was blue. It still is, although it was nearly replaced by white. Right now it's all about the colour green. The reason for this is the fact that the sofas and chairs in our living room is green. When I saw it, I immediately thought of reupholstering it. But then I saw the selection of the fabrics and colours that were on offer and I instantly changed my mind. There's nothing like a bunch of fabric samples in various shades of mustard yellow to make you start loving green!

But what goes with green? If anyone has any ideas, please feel free to ጮምመንት! In the meanwhile I'll be browsing the internet and my photo archives for inspiration.

 
Grönt är faktiskt skönt. Men det har tagit mej ganska länge att inse. Vårt hem kom utrustad med två gröna soffor så jag är nu på jakt efter saker och ting att komplettera det hela. Om ni har några förslag så lämna gärna en kommentar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...